- 30 Years of Enabling Digital Communication
- Telecom Namibia to leverage the potential for digital transformation of the Namibian economy – A reply to the World Bank Group Report
- Telecom Namibia enables e-Research at the Gobabeb research facility
- Telecom Namibia launches 4G services in Veddersdal - Okahandja
- Telecom Namibia joins the world in celebrating International Women’s Day
- Theft and vandalism of TN telecommunication infrastructures a growing concern
- Telecom Namibia joins RABO in fight against Violence
Windhoek, 13 August 2020 - In an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, the Walvis Bay Teleshop operating hours will be altered. As of the 07th to the 25th of August the Teleshop will open at 8H00 until 13H00.
Windhoek, 13 August 2020 –Telecom Namibia donated food hampers to the value of N$ 50 000 to the community of Twaloloka in Walvis Bay on Friday, 7th August. The handover was done by Mr. Jens Paschke, Telecom Namibia’s Senior Manager: Regional Operations: Erongo, and was received by Mr. Dennis Basson, Walvis Bay Municipal Fire Chief, at the Mautamanene Fire Station in Walvis Bay.
Windhoek, 28 July 2020 – Telecom Namibia upgraded its Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) hub to ensure faster and reliable IP-based connectivity for users in remote areas. Successful pilot installations of TN’s modern VSAT hub, aptly dubbed Satlink has yielded satisfactory results.