- TN continues to expand mobile network coverage
- Telecom Namibia ensures quality education by donating COVID-19 Relief items
- A new way to a digital future
- Status of Recruitment for Executive level vacant positions
- Status of recruitment for the TN Chief Executive Officer (CEO) vacancy
- Temporary change in the Walvis Bay Teleshop operating hours
- Telecom Namibian donates food hampers to the Twaloloka community
By Oiva Angula
12 August 2018
Minister if Information and Communication Technology, Stanley Simataa, on Friday launched high-speed mobile and fixed broadband services at the Tallismanus settlement in the Otjombinde Constituency of the Omaheke Region.
By Oiva Angula
29 June 2018
As part of Telecom Namibia`s broader plan of redesigning its outlets for improved retail presentation of its products and services while introducing new technology and solutions that will boost the country’s telecommunications sector, the company yesterday unveiled a brand new flagship store at Windhoek’s Grove Mall serving as a one-stop-shop for customers to experience new products and services.
19 June 2018
Approximately N$200,000 has been committed by the Namibian business community for the 18th edition of the Economist Northern Businesswoman Conference scheduled for Thursday 10th August 2018 in the conference centre at Bennie’s Entertainment Park in Ongwediva. This premier business event in the North for women only, was launched this week Tuesday in Windhoek.