- 30 Years of Enabling Digital Communication
- Telecom Namibia to leverage the potential for digital transformation of the Namibian economy – A reply to the World Bank Group Report
- Telecom Namibia enables e-Research at the Gobabeb research facility
- Telecom Namibia launches 4G services in Veddersdal - Okahandja
- Telecom Namibia joins the world in celebrating International Women’s Day
- Theft and vandalism of TN telecommunication infrastructures a growing concern
- Telecom Namibia joins RABO in fight against Violence
Walvis Bay, Namibia, 18 October 2019
Namibia has reached global maritime safety standards by upgrading it’s Navigational Telex (NAVTEX) system. The NAVTEX project is considered a major milestone for Namibia as a coastal State and budding maritime logistics hub.
Windhoek, 28 October 2019
Telecom Namibia (TN) and the Namibia Public Workers Union (NAPWU) signed a one-year wage agreement on 21 October 2019. It was agreed that all employees shall receive 4% increment across the board. “The agreement reached between NAPWU and Telecom Namibia is by far the most effective and fruitful, as it was concluded on mutual understanding, respect and trust,” TN Acting CEO, Armando Perny said.