- PUBLIC NOTICE: Submarine cable connection interrupted.
- Telecom Namibia customer EFT payments simplified
- Telecom Namibia, NAPWU reach wage agreement
- Namibia’s NAVTEX Station Inaugurated
- SATA SNOSA Conference Kicks Off
- Telecom Namibia Reaffirms commitment to Businesswoman Award
- Telecom Namibia Services launched at Impalila Island
Selected for you!
Windhoek, 17 January 2020 – Please note that we are experiencing an interruption in connectivity to the submarine cable systems. This is affecting in and outbound internet connection to international destinations, as well as some local and South African bound internet connectivity. Some services providers in Southern Africa are also affected.
Windhoek, 28 October 2019
Telecom Namibia (TN) and the Namibia Public Workers Union (NAPWU) signed a one-year wage agreement on 21 October 2019. It was agreed that all employees shall receive 4% increment across the board. “The agreement reached between NAPWU and Telecom Namibia is by far the most effective and fruitful, as it was concluded on mutual understanding, respect and trust,” TN Acting CEO, Armando Perny said.