- Telecom Namibia to launch 4G in Groot Aub
- TELECOM NAMIBIA DONATES LEARNER DESKS AND CHAIRS TO OKANGHUDI COMBINED SCHOOL, OHANGWENA REGION
- Telecom Namibia and CRAN Reaches Settlement Agreement on CRAN Levies
- Telecom Namibia statement on recent service interruptions
- New look Teleshop store opened in Outapi, offering enhanced customer service & solutions
- Telecom Namibia proud sponsor of World Press Freedom Day 2021
- TN continues to expand mobile network coverage
Windhoek, 24 November 2021 -The Communications Regulatory Authority of Namibia (CRAN) and Telecom Namibia Limited reached a settlement agreement, closing a longstanding dispute on the legality of regulatory levies for the period 2012 to 2018.
Windhoek, 30 September 2021 - Telecom Namibia, on the 30 September, donated 150 desks and 150 chairs to the Okanghudi Combined School, in the Ondobe Circuit, Ohangwena Region. The brand-new school furniture worth approximately N$90,000 supports the Government’s agenda to deliver quality education and ensure the dignity of learners.