- Telecom Namibia awards staff with Long Service Certificates
- Telecom Namibia Partners with LearnOnOne to Foster Education in Namibia
- Protect Our Lines, Shield our Nation: Safeguarding Communication during the Festive Season
- Tips for Family Cybersecurity this Holiday Season
- Message from the CEO: Embracing the Spirit of the Season and Celebrating Resilience
- Telecom Namibia proudly sponsors Namibian Swimming Team
- Telecom Namibia empowers the girl child’s education by donating Care Packs at CJ Brandt High School in Windhoek
Windhoek, 08 February – Keeping with tradition, Telecom Namibia honored its long serving employees for remarkable years of service during a breakfast session held at a local hotel on Thursday. A total of 19 staff members received their Long Service Certificates for 30, 35 and 40 years of service, with another 17 employees honoured in absentia.
Windhoek, 31 January – Demonstrating a steadfast commitment to education, Telecom Namibia has joined forces with OneAfrica's LearnOnOne initiative by providing a N$120 000 broadcast sponsorship for school lessons on the platform.
As the festive season fills the air with joyous anticipation, a grim reality threatens to disrupt the seamless connection we all cherish. Copper cable theft, rampant during this period, jeopardizes Namibia's robust telecommunications network – the very backbone of our nation's communication and economic well-being.