- TN continues to expand mobile network coverage
- Telecom Namibia ensures quality education by donating COVID-19 Relief items
- Telecom Namibia brings connectivity to remote areas
- Telecom Namibia to suspend overdue accounts on 19 July 2020
- Telecom Namibia sponsors COVID-19 WhatsApp number for the hearing impaired
- TN clarification on 5G roll out and perceived technology impact on Covid-19
- TELECOM NAMIBIA PART OF THE ROUND SQUARE CONFERENCE
Windhoek, 8 October 2020 – Telecom Namibia handed over Covid-19 mitigating items worth N$100,000 to the Minister of Education, Arts and Culture on Tuesday, 7 October 2020.
Windhoek, 28 July 2020 – Telecom Namibia upgraded its Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) hub to ensure faster and reliable IP-based connectivity for users in remote areas. Successful pilot installations of TN’s modern VSAT hub, aptly dubbed Satlink has yielded satisfactory results.
Windhoek, 16 July 2020 – Telecom Namibia has further extended its 3G and 4G mobile services to both urban and rural areas across the country, with the upgrade of 63 sites and the erection of 10 new base stations in various parts of the country between December 2019 and April 2020.