- 30 Years of Enabling Digital Communication
- Telecom Namibia to leverage the potential for digital transformation of the Namibian economy – A reply to the World Bank Group Report
- Telecom Namibia enables e-Research at the Gobabeb research facility
- Telecom Namibia launches 4G services in Veddersdal - Okahandja
- Telecom Namibia joins the world in celebrating International Women’s Day
- Theft and vandalism of TN telecommunication infrastructures a growing concern
- Telecom Namibia joins RABO in fight against Violence
Windhoek, 16 July 2020 – Telecom Namibia has further extended its 3G and 4G mobile services to both urban and rural areas across the country, with the upgrade of 63 sites and the erection of 10 new base stations in various parts of the country between December 2019 and April 2020.
The extended due date for account payments is Friday, 17 July 2020. Payments are to be received by latest 12h00 on Friday to avoid suspension. Reconnection orders on suspended accounts may take up to 48 working hours.
Windhoek, 29 May 2020 – People with hearing impairment, who are unable to dial in on the toll-free COVID number will henceforth be served via WhatsApp on 0851 100 100.