- TN continues to expand mobile network coverage
- Telecom Namibia ensures quality education by donating COVID-19 Relief items
- A new way to a digital future
- Status of Recruitment for Executive level vacant positions
- Status of recruitment for the TN Chief Executive Officer (CEO) vacancy
- Temporary change in the Walvis Bay Teleshop operating hours
- Telecom Namibian donates food hampers to the Twaloloka community
Windhoek, 29 May 2020 – People with hearing impairment, who are unable to dial in on the toll-free COVID number will henceforth be served via WhatsApp on 0851 100 100.
Windhoek, 13 April 2020 – The rise in COVID-19 related deaths and confirmed cases globally continue to send customers in search of possible causes for the appearance of the virus. One theory that has been circulating on social media is the link to 5G technology.
Windhoek, 17 March 2020 – Telecom Namibia is thrilled to announce the latest Speedlink broadband internet promotion, which enables customers to upgrade from 4Mbps to 6Mbps for only N$30 extra per month. This upgrade promotion coincides with Namibia’s 30th Independence celebrations and is effective from the 11th of March 2020 and is valid until the 31 March 2020.