- 30 Years of Enabling Digital Communication
- Telecom Namibia to leverage the potential for digital transformation of the Namibian economy – A reply to the World Bank Group Report
- Telecom Namibia enables e-Research at the Gobabeb research facility
- Telecom Namibia launches 4G services in Veddersdal - Okahandja
- Telecom Namibia joins the world in celebrating International Women’s Day
- Theft and vandalism of TN telecommunication infrastructures a growing concern
- Telecom Namibia joins RABO in fight against Violence
Windhoek, 30 September 2021 - Telecom Namibia, on the 30 September, donated 150 desks and 150 chairs to the Okanghudi Combined School, in the Ondobe Circuit, Ohangwena Region. The brand-new school furniture worth approximately N$90,000 supports the Government’s agenda to deliver quality education and ensure the dignity of learners.
Windhoek, 11 August 2021 -Telecom Namibia, on the 15th of July 2021, experienced a service interruption on some fixed and mobile, data and voice services, as a result of a power outage at the Telecom Namibia Head Office in Windhoek. The power outage was triggered by failure of the two diverse AC supply feeds from the City of Windhoek which resulted in some of the fixed and mobile Core systems to shut down.
Windhoek, 19 May 2021 - Telecom Namibia, opened its brand-new redesigned Teleshop in Outapi on the 18th of May 2021. The Outapi Teleshop is a new concept store, which is one of 4 in the entire country, and is designed to revolutionise the look and feel of the traditional Teleshop we came to know throughout the country. The Outapi Teleshop store follows the opening of Teleshop in Nkurenkuru, followed by the iWay store, and the flagship store at Grove Mall in 2018.