- TN continues to expand mobile network coverage
- Telecom Namibia ensures quality education by donating COVID-19 Relief items
- A new way to a digital future
- Status of Recruitment for Executive level vacant positions
- Status of recruitment for the TN Chief Executive Officer (CEO) vacancy
- Temporary change in the Walvis Bay Teleshop operating hours
- Telecom Namibian donates food hampers to the Twaloloka community
Windhoek, 31 August 2020 – The Telecom Board of Directors hereby provide an update of the status of the recruitment for the vacant position of CEO, following the closing date of applications on 27 August 2020.
Windhoek, 13 August 2020 - In an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, the Walvis Bay Teleshop operating hours will be altered. As of the 07th to the 25th of August the Teleshop will open at 8H00 until 13H00.
Windhoek, 13 August 2020 –Telecom Namibia donated food hampers to the value of N$ 50 000 to the community of Twaloloka in Walvis Bay on Friday, 7th August. The handover was done by Mr. Jens Paschke, Telecom Namibia’s Senior Manager: Regional Operations: Erongo, and was received by Mr. Dennis Basson, Walvis Bay Municipal Fire Chief, at the Mautamanene Fire Station in Walvis Bay.