- TN continues to expand mobile network coverage
- Telecom Namibia ensures quality education by donating COVID-19 Relief items
- A new way to a digital future
- Status of Recruitment for Executive level vacant positions
- Status of recruitment for the TN Chief Executive Officer (CEO) vacancy
- Temporary change in the Walvis Bay Teleshop operating hours
- Telecom Namibian donates food hampers to the Twaloloka community
Windhoek, 28 July 2020 – Telecom Namibia upgraded its Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) hub to ensure faster and reliable IP-based connectivity for users in remote areas. Successful pilot installations of TN’s modern VSAT hub, aptly dubbed Satlink has yielded satisfactory results.
Windhoek, 16 July 2020 – Telecom Namibia has further extended its 3G and 4G mobile services to both urban and rural areas across the country, with the upgrade of 63 sites and the erection of 10 new base stations in various parts of the country between December 2019 and April 2020.
The extended due date for account payments is Friday, 17 July 2020. Payments are to be received by latest 12h00 on Friday to avoid suspension. Reconnection orders on suspended accounts may take up to 48 working hours.