- 30 Years of Enabling Digital Communication
- Telecom Namibia to leverage the potential for digital transformation of the Namibian economy – A reply to the World Bank Group Report
- Telecom Namibia enables e-Research at the Gobabeb research facility
- Telecom Namibia launches 4G services in Veddersdal - Okahandja
- Telecom Namibia joins the world in celebrating International Women’s Day
- Theft and vandalism of TN telecommunication infrastructures a growing concern
- Telecom Namibia joins RABO in fight against Violence
Telecom Namibia was awarded with a certificate of appreciation by the Response-Action Based Organization (RABO), this morning.
Windhoek, 24 November 2021 -The Communications Regulatory Authority of Namibia (CRAN) and Telecom Namibia Limited reached a settlement agreement, closing a longstanding dispute on the legality of regulatory levies for the period 2012 to 2018.