- 30 Years of Enabling Digital Communication
- Telecom Namibia to leverage the potential for digital transformation of the Namibian economy – A reply to the World Bank Group Report
- Telecom Namibia enables e-Research at the Gobabeb research facility
- Telecom Namibia launches 4G services in Veddersdal - Okahandja
- Telecom Namibia joins the world in celebrating International Women’s Day
- Theft and vandalism of TN telecommunication infrastructures a growing concern
- Telecom Namibia joins RABO in fight against Violence
Windhoek, 13 April 2020 – The rise in COVID-19 related deaths and confirmed cases globally continue to send customers in search of possible causes for the appearance of the virus. One theory that has been circulating on social media is the link to 5G technology.
Windhoek, 17 March 2020 – Telecom Namibia is thrilled to announce the latest Speedlink broadband internet promotion, which enables customers to upgrade from 4Mbps to 6Mbps for only N$30 extra per month. This upgrade promotion coincides with Namibia’s 30th Independence celebrations and is effective from the 11th of March 2020 and is valid until the 31 March 2020.
Windhoek, 17 January 2020 – Please note that we are experiencing an interruption in connectivity to the submarine cable systems. This is affecting in and outbound internet connection to international destinations, as well as some local and South African bound internet connectivity. Some services providers in Southern Africa are also affected.