Telecom Namibia SpeedLink business offers voice services, internet access and ISP services via Telecom Namibia Fixed Broadband access technologies WIMAX and ADSL to business customers. With TN SpeedLink customers are able to connect different data devices like laptops, PC’s, handheld devices or tablet pc to a business network and internet and using iway services for email communication and web presence plus connect analogue and DECT devices to the voice services.
Benefits for the Customer
- Internet Access offered to an affordable price optimized for data usage.
- Unlimited Internet Access within all packages.
- Telecom Namibia is directly connected to the internet with three sub marine cables.
- Telecom Namibia provides South African Internet Traffic directly from South African partners.
- SpeedLink business is combined with Telecom Namibia magicbox to maximise the value.
- Customer can decide on the bundle fitting best to their needs.
- Attractive Voice and Internet Access Bundle speedLink business as an attractive alternative to standalone products from Telecom Namibia
- SpeedLink business customers are able to upgrade/downgrade package at any given time.
WIMAX - Up to 2048k packages can be offered and 3x data ports are available
Installation charges: N$ 222 within MRA and N$ 333 outside MRA
High Level CPE with Wi-Fi
|Download Speed (Mbps up to)||6||8||10|
|Uplink Speed (Mbps up to)||2||2||2|
|Number of Voice/Fax numbers||3||4||6|
|Number of concurrent voice calls||4||5||5|
|On-net voice minutes||100||100||150|
|Monthly charge (12-month)||N$ 849.00||N$ 1 349.00||N$ 1 749.00|
|Monthly charge (24-month)||N$ 799.00||N$ 1 099.00||N$ 1 400.00|
|Monthly charge (36-month)||N$ 699.00||N$ 1 049.00||N$ 1 225.00|
All rates excluding VAT
Terms and conditions apply.