As a general rule, TN will not consider support for the following:
- Organisations, groups, projects and other activities outside Namibia.
- Advertising and promotions, including advertising solicited on behalf of another organisation.
- Membership dues or school fees.
- Reducing or donating the cost of telecommunications services.
- Churches or other religious groups.
- Labour or political organisation or candidates for public office.
- Corporate/family picnics
- Fraternal associations
- Travel funds for trips, tours or expeditions.
- Organisations or programmes that are sensitive, controversial, harmful, or pose a potential conflict of interest.
- Professional fund-raisers working on behalf of an organisation.
- Generic requests that may have been sent to various organisations - the `To whom it may concern' letter.
- Additional funds for organisations or groups already under a multi-year commitment.