8. Application Procedures
The process for making a request for donation or sponsorship funding is as follows.
1. Request for donation or sponsorship should be short and submitted in written form at least 60 days prior the scheduled project or event.
2. They should include the following:
- Contact person's name, mailing address, telephone number and qualifications.
- MHSS designation of non-profit status
- An outline of the project or event for which the donation or sponsorship is being requested and the expected outcome.
- The amount being requested, together with a total budget or projected cost of the event.
- A list of all project contributors or partners, particularly companies.
- A list of personnel involved with running the organisation.
- Information and commitments that will meet the criteria listed above.
3. Application for donation or sponsorship must be lodged in writing on attached pro-forma.
4. The Sponsorship Committee will consider application in accordance with the Company's current budget and the Principles and Criteria contained in this Policy.
5. The Sponsorship Committee may, if the application complies with the criteria contained within this Policy, approve sponsorship or payment of a donation in accordance with the above Principles and Criteria.
6. Senior Manager - Corporate Communications & Public Relations will report decisions made pursuant to this Policy to the next available Sponsorship Committee meeting.