- Telecom Namibia brings connectivity to remote areas
- Telecom Namibia to suspend overdue accounts on 19 July 2020
- Telecom Namibia sponsors COVID-19 WhatsApp number for the hearing impaired
- TN clarification on 5G roll out and perceived technology impact on Covid-19
- TELECOM NAMIBIA PART OF THE ROUND SQUARE CONFERENCE
- TN celebrates 30 years of Independence with Affordable Unlimited High-Speed Broadband Internet
- PUBLIC NOTICE: Submarine cable connection interrupted.
Walvis Bay, Namibia, 18 October 2019
Namibia has reached global maritime safety standards by upgrading it’s Navigational Telex (NAVTEX) system. The NAVTEX project is considered a major milestone for Namibia as a coastal State and budding maritime logistics hub.
Windhoek, 28 October 2019
Telecom Namibia (TN) and the Namibia Public Workers Union (NAPWU) signed a one-year wage agreement on 21 October 2019. It was agreed that all employees shall receive 4% increment across the board. “The agreement reached between NAPWU and Telecom Namibia is by far the most effective and fruitful, as it was concluded on mutual understanding, respect and trust,” TN Acting CEO, Armando Perny said.