- TN continues to expand mobile network coverage
- Telecom Namibia ensures quality education by donating COVID-19 Relief items
- Telecom Namibia brings connectivity to remote areas
- Telecom Namibia to suspend overdue accounts on 19 July 2020
- Telecom Namibia sponsors COVID-19 WhatsApp number for the hearing impaired
- TN clarification on 5G roll out and perceived technology impact on Covid-19
- TELECOM NAMIBIA PART OF THE ROUND SQUARE CONFERENCE
Windhoek, 17 March 2020 – Telecom Namibia is thrilled to announce the latest Speedlink broadband internet promotion, which enables customers to upgrade from 4Mbps to 6Mbps for only N$30 extra per month. This upgrade promotion coincides with Namibia’s 30th Independence celebrations and is effective from the 11th of March 2020 and is valid until the 31 March 2020.
Windhoek, 17 January 2020 – Please note that we are experiencing an interruption in connectivity to the submarine cable systems. This is affecting in and outbound internet connection to international destinations, as well as some local and South African bound internet connectivity. Some services providers in Southern Africa are also affected.
Walvis Bay, Namibia, 18 October 2019
Namibia has reached global maritime safety standards by upgrading it’s Navigational Telex (NAVTEX) system. The NAVTEX project is considered a major milestone for Namibia as a coastal State and budding maritime logistics hub.