- Telecom Namibia brings connectivity to remote areas
- Telecom Namibia to suspend overdue accounts on 19 July 2020
- Telecom Namibia sponsors COVID-19 WhatsApp number for the hearing impaired
- TN clarification on 5G roll out and perceived technology impact on Covid-19
- TELECOM NAMIBIA PART OF THE ROUND SQUARE CONFERENCE
- TN celebrates 30 years of Independence with Affordable Unlimited High-Speed Broadband Internet
- PUBLIC NOTICE: Submarine cable connection interrupted.
Telecom Namibia wishes to caution its customers regarding hoax and fraudulent calls and emails asking customers for listings in the Namibian telephone directory. Recently, a number of Telecom Namibia customers have received calls from individuals, claiming to be representatives of the company and asking them to pay for their annual bookings of space in the Directory.
10 May 2017
Telecom Namibia now offers customers across the country a new “Unlimited Call Plan” package with unlimited Local and National calls for N$ 299 a month.
Telecom Namibia has announced today a special offer to increase customers’ Internet speeds at a lower incremental cost. The offer is valid until 30 September 2017.