- TELECOM NAMIBIA WARNS PUBLIC AGAINST ONLINE SCAM
- PUBLIC NOTICE: Submarine cable connection interrupted.
- Telecom Namibia customer EFT payments simplified
- Telecom Namibia, NAPWU reach wage agreement
- Namibia’s NAVTEX Station Inaugurated
- SATA SNOSA Conference Kicks Off
- Telecom Namibia Reaffirms commitment to Businesswoman Award
Selected for you!
Windhoek, 28 October 2019
Telecom Namibia (TN) and the Namibia Public Workers Union (NAPWU) signed a one-year wage agreement on 21 October 2019. It was agreed that all employees shall receive 4% increment across the board. “The agreement reached between NAPWU and Telecom Namibia is by far the most effective and fruitful, as it was concluded on mutual understanding, respect and trust,” TN Acting CEO, Armando Perny said.
Walvis Bay, Namibia, 18 October 2019
Namibia has reached global maritime safety standards by upgrading it’s Navigational Telex (NAVTEX) system. The NAVTEX project is considered a major milestone for Namibia as a coastal State and budding maritime logistics hub.
4 September 2019
Delegates from the Southern Africa Telecommunications Association (SATA) member states converged in the Namibian capital, Windhoek on 4 September 2019 to attend the Service and Network Operations Southern Africa (SNOSA) Conference, scheduled for 4-6 September.