- Telecom Namibia brings connectivity to remote areas
- Telecom Namibia to suspend overdue accounts on 19 July 2020
- Telecom Namibia sponsors COVID-19 WhatsApp number for the hearing impaired
- TN clarification on 5G roll out and perceived technology impact on Covid-19
- TELECOM NAMIBIA PART OF THE ROUND SQUARE CONFERENCE
- TN celebrates 30 years of Independence with Affordable Unlimited High-Speed Broadband Internet
- PUBLIC NOTICE: Submarine cable connection interrupted.
Fitch Ratings has upgraded Telecom Namibia Limited's (TN) Long-Term Local-Currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'BB+' from 'BB' and National Long-Term Rating to 'AA(zaf)' from 'A(zaf)'. The Outlooks are Negative.
By Oiva Angula
26 October 2017
Telecom Namibia celebrated 25 years of its existence as a commercialised company since it was officially launched on 1 October 1992.
11 September 2017
In a quest to stand strong in the market, Telecom Namibia has today announced new packs offering unlimited calling and internet.