- TELECOM NAMIBIA WARNS PUBLIC AGAINST ONLINE SCAM
- PUBLIC NOTICE: Submarine cable connection interrupted.
- Telecom Namibia customer EFT payments simplified
- Telecom Namibia, NAPWU reach wage agreement
- Namibia’s NAVTEX Station Inaugurated
- SATA SNOSA Conference Kicks Off
- Telecom Namibia Reaffirms commitment to Businesswoman Award
Selected for you!
In August 2017, Telecom Namibia celebrates 25 years as a commercialised national telecom company.
These are 25 years of extraordinary achievements and sometimes considerable challenges. A thousand and two hundred weeks of phenomenal expansion and growth. Seven thousand days of pushing the boundaries and embracing technological transformation.
Telecom Namibia wishes to caution its customers regarding hoax and fraudulent calls and emails asking customers for listings in the Namibian telephone directory. Recently, a number of Telecom Namibia customers have received calls from individuals, claiming to be representatives of the company and asking them to pay for their annual bookings of space in the Directory.
10 May 2017
Telecom Namibia now offers customers across the country a new “Unlimited Call Plan” package with unlimited Local and National calls for N$ 299 a month.