- TELECOM NAMIBIA WARNS PUBLIC AGAINST ONLINE SCAM
- PUBLIC NOTICE: Submarine cable connection interrupted.
- Telecom Namibia customer EFT payments simplified
- Telecom Namibia, NAPWU reach wage agreement
- Namibia’s NAVTEX Station Inaugurated
- SATA SNOSA Conference Kicks Off
- Telecom Namibia Reaffirms commitment to Businesswoman Award
Selected for you!
Fitch Ratings has upgraded Telecom Namibia Limited's (TN) Long-Term Local-Currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'BB+' from 'BB' and National Long-Term Rating to 'AA(zaf)' from 'A(zaf)'. The Outlooks are Negative.
By Oiva Angula
26 October 2017
Telecom Namibia celebrated 25 years of its existence as a commercialised company since it was officially launched on 1 October 1992.