- Telecom Namibia brings connectivity to remote areas
- Telecom Namibia to suspend overdue accounts on 19 July 2020
- Telecom Namibia sponsors COVID-19 WhatsApp number for the hearing impaired
- TN clarification on 5G roll out and perceived technology impact on Covid-19
- TELECOM NAMIBIA PART OF THE ROUND SQUARE CONFERENCE
- TN celebrates 30 years of Independence with Affordable Unlimited High-Speed Broadband Internet
- PUBLIC NOTICE: Submarine cable connection interrupted.
By Oiva Angula
29 June 2018
As part of Telecom Namibia`s broader plan of redesigning its outlets for improved retail presentation of its products and services while introducing new technology and solutions that will boost the country’s telecommunications sector, the company yesterday unveiled a brand new flagship store at Windhoek’s Grove Mall serving as a one-stop-shop for customers to experience new products and services.
19 June 2018
Approximately N$200,000 has been committed by the Namibian business community for the 18th edition of the Economist Northern Businesswoman Conference scheduled for Thursday 10th August 2018 in the conference centre at Bennie’s Entertainment Park in Ongwediva. This premier business event in the North for women only, was launched this week Tuesday in Windhoek.
By Oiva Angula
18 May 2018
Minister if Information and Communication Technology, Stanley Simataa, yesterday launched high speed Internet and fixed broadband services in rural Opuwo in the Kunene Region.