- Telecom Namibia brings connectivity to remote areas
- Telecom Namibia to suspend overdue accounts on 19 July 2020
- Telecom Namibia sponsors COVID-19 WhatsApp number for the hearing impaired
- TN clarification on 5G roll out and perceived technology impact on Covid-19
- TELECOM NAMIBIA PART OF THE ROUND SQUARE CONFERENCE
- TN celebrates 30 years of Independence with Affordable Unlimited High-Speed Broadband Internet
- PUBLIC NOTICE: Submarine cable connection interrupted.
12 April 2019
Telecom Namibia on Thursday, 11 April 2019 launched its services in various parts of the Kavango West Region and unveiled a brand-new ultramodern store at Nkurenkuru’s Five Season Town Square mall, serving as a one-stop-shop for customers to experience new products and services.
25 February 2019
The Hardap Correctional Facility received two computers and two printers from Telecom Namibia valued at N$30,500. The computers will be used in the education division for inmates’ accelerated learning in computer literacy studies, facilitate and enhance educational activities at the facility amongst others.
By Oiva Angula
18 December 2018
Telecom Namibia, under its TN Mobile brand, has extended its 3G and 4G connectivity to both urban and rural areas across the country, with the upgrade of 22 mobile sites and the erection of 10 new base stations in various parts of the country.