- Telecom Namibia brings connectivity to remote areas
- Telecom Namibia to suspend overdue accounts on 19 July 2020
- Telecom Namibia sponsors COVID-19 WhatsApp number for the hearing impaired
- TN clarification on 5G roll out and perceived technology impact on Covid-19
- TELECOM NAMIBIA PART OF THE ROUND SQUARE CONFERENCE
- TN celebrates 30 years of Independence with Affordable Unlimited High-Speed Broadband Internet
- PUBLIC NOTICE: Submarine cable connection interrupted.
1 November 2014
The Telecom Board of Directors (the Board) commenced a highly structured executive recruitment process during the second quarter of 2014 which culminated in a behavior based interview process on 21 August 2014 in Windhoek. A total of fourteen (14) applications were received and after a careful screening process, the Board shortlisted four (4) candidates.
By Oiva Angula
20 February 2015
Telecom Namibia, the Namibian sole integrated communications provider and incumbent telecom operator, today unveiled enhanced packages of its fixed mobile convergence (FMC) product range, known as tn1.