- Telecom Namibia brings connectivity to remote areas
- Telecom Namibia to suspend overdue accounts on 19 July 2020
- Telecom Namibia sponsors COVID-19 WhatsApp number for the hearing impaired
- TN clarification on 5G roll out and perceived technology impact on Covid-19
- TELECOM NAMIBIA PART OF THE ROUND SQUARE CONFERENCE
- TN celebrates 30 years of Independence with Affordable Unlimited High-Speed Broadband Internet
- PUBLIC NOTICE: Submarine cable connection interrupted.
WINDHOEK, 24 April 2014 - tn mobile, the mobile business unit of Telecom Namibia, today announced that it has partnered with the National Youth Council of Namibia (NYC) to implement a national youth card project, an initiative that aims to open the door to reductions on cultural activities, shops, transport and accommodation, and others.
31 July 2014
Telecom Namibia has noted with concern the growing incidents of cable theft from, and vandalism of, the network infrastructure all over the country, which cause interruptions in the provision of telecommunications services to the general public.
Telecom Namibia today announced the successful conclusion of its ‘Fibre to the Home’ (FTTH) service trial which run from December 2013 to 30 August 2014.