- TN continues to expand mobile network coverage
- Telecom Namibia ensures quality education by donating COVID-19 Relief items
- Telecom Namibia brings connectivity to remote areas
- Telecom Namibia to suspend overdue accounts on 19 July 2020
- Telecom Namibia sponsors COVID-19 WhatsApp number for the hearing impaired
- TN clarification on 5G roll out and perceived technology impact on Covid-19
- TELECOM NAMIBIA PART OF THE ROUND SQUARE CONFERENCE
4 September 2019
Delegates from the Southern Africa Telecommunications Association (SATA) member states converged in the Namibian capital, Windhoek on 4 September 2019 to attend the Service and Network Operations Southern Africa (SNOSA) Conference, scheduled for 4-6 September.
01 August 2019
Telecom Namibia joined the organisers and other sponsors on 31 July 2019 to launch the prestigious annual Namibian Businesswoman Award.
22 July 2019
Residents of Impalila Island now have access to fixed and mobile telecommunications services, following the launch of Telecom Namibia services at the Island on Friday, 19 July 2019.