- TN continues to expand mobile network coverage
- Telecom Namibia ensures quality education by donating COVID-19 Relief items
- Status of recruitment for the TN Chief Executive Officer (CEO) vacancy
- Temporary change in the Walvis Bay Teleshop operating hours
- Telecom Namibian donates food hampers to the Twaloloka community
- Telecom Namibia brings connectivity to remote areas
- Telecom Namibia to suspend overdue accounts on 19 July 2020
Windhoek, 8 October 2020 – Telecom Namibia handed over Covid-19 mitigating items worth N$100,000 to the Minister of Education, Arts and Culture on Tuesday, 7 October 2020.
Windhoek, 31 August 2020 – The Telecom Board of Directors hereby provide an update of the status of the recruitment for the vacant position of CEO, following the closing date of applications on 27 August 2020.
Windhoek, 13 August 2020 - In an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, the Walvis Bay Teleshop operating hours will be altered. As of the 07th to the 25th of August the Teleshop will open at 8H00 until 13H00.