- Hardap Correctional Facility receives computer equipment
- Telecom Namibia expands mobile network coverage
- Telecom Namibia offers free installation on all home Internet packages for new customers
- Not business as usual. Businesswomen conference equips entrepreneurs with workable solutions for growth
- Telecom Namibia launches first-ever modern services at Tallismanus
- Telecom Namibia opens first flagship store in Windhoek
- All set for 18th Economist Northern Businesswoman Conference in Ongwediva
Selected for you!
25 February 2019
The Hardap Correctional Facility received two computers and two printers from Telecom Namibia valued at N$30,500. The computers will be used in the education division for inmates’ accelerated learning in computer literacy studies, facilitate and enhance educational activities at the facility amongst others.
By Oiva Angula
18 December 2018
Telecom Namibia, under its TN Mobile brand, has extended its 3G and 4G connectivity to both urban and rural areas across the country, with the upgrade of 22 mobile sites and the erection of 10 new base stations in various parts of the country.
By Oiva Angula
16 September 2018
Telecom Namibia, the country’s leading converged ICT service provider, has launched a free home Internet installation promotion to help families get online. This comes as the Government is urging ICT service providers to find ways to make Internet services more accessible to ordinary Namibians.