- Telecom Namibia opens first flagship store in Windhoek
- All set for 18th Economist Northern Businesswoman Conference in Ongwediva
- Telecom Namibia launches innovative services for rural Opuwo
- Telecom Namibia to upgrade Speedlink broadband packages for free again
- Telecom Namibia develops future leaders
Selected For Your
In August 2017, Telecom Namibia celebrates 25 years as a commercialised national telecom company.
These are 25 years of extraordinary achievements and sometimes considerable challenges. A thousand and two hundred weeks of phenomenal expansion and growth. Seven thousand days of pushing the boundaries and embracing technological transformation.
Telecom Namibia wishes to caution its customers regarding hoax and fraudulent calls and emails asking customers for listings in the Namibian telephone directory. Recently, a number of Telecom Namibia customers have received calls from individuals, claiming to be representatives of the company and asking them to pay for their annual bookings of space in the Directory.