- Telecom Namibia opens first flagship store in Windhoek
- All set for 18th Economist Northern Businesswoman Conference in Ongwediva
- Telecom Namibia launches innovative services for rural Opuwo
- Telecom Namibia to upgrade Speedlink broadband packages for free again
- Telecom Namibia develops future leaders
Selected For Your
Fitch Ratings has upgraded Telecom Namibia Limited's (TN) Long-Term Local-Currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'BB+' from 'BB' and National Long-Term Rating to 'AA(zaf)' from 'A(zaf)'. The Outlooks are Negative.
By Oiva Angula
26 October 2017
Telecom Namibia celebrated 25 years of its existence as a commercialised company since it was officially launched on 1 October 1992.
11 September 2017
In a quest to stand strong in the market, Telecom Namibia has today announced new packs offering unlimited calling and internet.