- Telecom Namibia opens first flagship store in Windhoek
- All set for 18th Economist Northern Businesswoman Conference in Ongwediva
- Telecom Namibia launches innovative services for rural Opuwo
- Telecom Namibia to upgrade Speedlink broadband packages for free again
- Telecom Namibia develops future leaders
Selected For Your
10 May 2017
Telecom Namibia now offers customers across the country a new “Unlimited Call Plan” package with unlimited Local and National calls for N$ 299 a month.
Telecom Namibia has announced today a special offer to increase customers’ Internet speeds at a lower incremental cost. The offer is valid until 30 September 2017.
By Oiva Angula
17 August 2015
Telecom Namibia together with other WACS consortium parties is participation in the telecommunication capacity upgrade of the West Africa Cable System (WACS) which is being done in two phases.
This is the first upgrade that the consortium has undertaken since the system’s commissioning in May 2012.